Landslide mitigation – ŽUC Bribir
For the purpose of landslide and road mitigation remediation, we made a geotechnical and engineering-geological exploration and investigation works.
The location of the landslide is located on state road ŽC 5062, section Čokovo-Podgurinac.
Smaller landslide (estimated area of approx. 500 m2) on some part of the section, started covering most of the existing road along with embankment and part of slopes south of the road. Sliding caused road damage, in width of approximately 24,0 m and culvert damage below the road.
The pile wall of concrete piles (diameter of 500 mm) with reinforced concrete pile cap bean was executed by landslide design. The structure was additionally secured by self-drilling anchors.
The following works on landslide and road mitigation were executed:
- Construction of pile wall
- Installation rods of self-drilling anchors length of 12 m
- For the purpose of water drainage, self-drilling drains installation
- Construction of road structure
- The stone material filling in a replacement layer of the road
- Maintainance shaft execution